JobsProduct and continuous improvement engineer - Internship
Compagny : Tissages Recorbet
Country : France
City : Croizet-Sur-Gand
Activity sector : Tissage d’étoffes éco-responsables et techniques
Contract type : Stage (préférentiellement 6 mois)
Job : Ingénieur produit, Ingénieur amélioration continue
Required experience : Aucune
Référence : 005
Date of publication : 06.12.21
Tissages Recorbet is the specialist in custom weaving for sheer and bi-elastic fabrics. Owner of more than 40 looms, the company is in full development in the sector of technical, natural and eco-designed fabrics. It sells its know-how all over the world.
Generate a sustainable production, create fabrics to dream, with Tissages Recorbet.
Today, we wish to transmit our know-how and develop the company. Our bi-elastic fabrics have many applications. We want to further develop their technicality while ensuring their users an incomparable quality.
Also, our weaving workshop increases its production capacity. It is important to us to continually improve it to maintain our responsiveness and the well-being of our team.
In our innovation workshop, you will develop fabrics using the principles of design thinking:
● You will discover the current uses and means of production
● You will imagine new possible uses for these fabrics based on customer needs and trends
● You will innovate on their composition and finishing methods
● You will launch production trials and evaluate the rendering of your creations
● You will ensure the quality of future textiles entering the collection
Within our workshop, you participate in the management of production :
● You will manage the manufacturing orders
● You will study the load of the looms in order to plan the production
● You will participate in the continuous improvement of our processes
● At the end of your engineering course (or a little earlier), you are looking for a technical internship in the textile industry
● You are eager to learn or wish to contribute to the maintenance of the know-how of the French textile industry
● Your team skills are irreproachable and you wish to work in a benevolent environment